Applications are open for next semester’s paid internship in Brazil!
Deadline is Saturday, June 25, 2016!
THE DEADLINE WAS POSTPONED!!! Applications are also available for the month of July!!
So you still have time to apply!
The selected candidates will teach English for Sao Paulo’s low-income communities in a program hosted by English 4YOU2. There will be students as young as 7 years old, but will range up to adult-hood.
The interns will receive a monthly stipend to cover basic expenses. The program will last four months and the teachers will be living with Brazilian host families in the area where they will teach.
All the interns will also have the opportunity to participate in a cultural program called Journey, where they can learn and experience the social economical scenario of Sao Paulo through guided visits to other social businesses and NGOs, and lectures. Interns will work 30 hours per week (maximum of 26 hours teaching), from Monday to Saturday.
- Bachelor degree (or currently studying) – All majors accepted
- Fluent in English (Portuguese not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Alignment with our mission and interest in improving the quality of English classes in underprivileged areas in Brazil
- Flexibility to adapt to and respect different cultures
- Any Nationality accepted
Arrival to Brazil: July 30th
Training: July 31th to August 4th
First day of class: August 6th
Last day of class: November 26th
Click below for more information and to apply!
Feel free to contact us for any questions at email@example.com